FLIR Detection has released a new version of software for the family of handheld radiation detection products including the identiFINDER-R300 (nanoRaider), identiFINDER -R400 (identiFINDER-2) and identiFINDER -R500 (radHUNTER).
Highlights for software version 2015.1:
- An option was added to display the full isotope name upon identification.
- GPS data is now included with the logged data to increase the quality of data available for those using the data logging mode during dose rate surveys.
- Additional filtering was added to remove low-confidence secondary identifications and reduce false ID in low background environments.
- Russian and Spanish language interfaces were added.
- Bluetooth integration improvements include additional data being delivered within its status messaging.
- Sleep mode improvements to address delays during certain operating modes.
- Saved file text has been darkened to increase visibility.
- Ability to bulk download data logs was added.
- Delete data log files was added in the web interface.