FLIR Detection has released a new version of software for the identiFINDER R400 (Previously known as the identiFINDER-2)
Important… Anyone that updated their identiFINDER R400 with software v2019.1 should contact FLIR support for advice. Email: Radiation.Support@flir.com
Changes and Feature Improvements:
- Fixes bug from software v2019.1 which removed neutron count capability.
- Improved Depleted Uranium (DU) templates.
- Improved reporting of Uranium.
- Updated driver now available on device when the device is in mass storage mode.
- Menus have been restructured for better flow and removal of redundant screens.
- Display Settings, Show Status, and Self-Test, screens have been moved to top level menu so that a password is no longer required to view these menus.
- Preset Values are now persistent between reboots.
- Preset Values will now be included in the settings backup file.
- New Contact information for European Service Center added to home page of the Web Interface.
- The National Reachback form has been added to the mass storage drive of the device for easy access.
- Device will now show an acknowledgment screen when a screenshot has been taken.
- Maximum ID and Extended ID Duration times have been increased from 999 seconds to 1500 seconds.
- For Ultra-K models, the required calibration on boot after 7 days can now be skipped.
- The 2006 version of N42 files is no longer provided in downloads. The only available N42 file type is now the 2012 version.
- The Device will now boot properly after ignoring a Bluetooth error on boot.
Change log is available from the downloads page... https://detectionsupport.com/radiation/downloads
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 865 220 8700 ext. 12101
Thank You, Customer Support Manager