The FLIR Fido X2 system can become dirty or contaminated and prevent it from performing at its highest level. If the Verify process fails repeatedly, a Power Clean is recommended to bake residual contamination off of the exterior and interior of the inlet. Follow the instructions provided on this card to complete a Power Clean of the Fido X2.
This Power Clean cycle takes approximately seven minutes and will require installation of a new Sensing Element once completed.
- Press the Menu button
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Clean System and press Enter
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Power Clean and press Enter
- The Power Clean cycle includes heating, cleaning, and cooling phases.
- When Fido X2 displays “Cleaning Completed,” press Enter
- Proceed with replacing the Sensing Element. A HELP option is provided. Press Enter and view the “Replacing the Sensing Element” video.
For additional support, call the Fido X-Series Support line at +1-405-372-9535 ext 6603.