A new Firmware version is available for the Fido X2. The update includes improvements to the identification algorithm, user interface enhancements and optimizes the verification process.
- Identification Algorithm Enhancements
- Implemented a single, optimized Verification threshold for all 3 sensitivity settings
- Users can choose to postpone Verification in all cases, depending on their operational requirements
- Added web-address to Detection Support Portal to warm-up screen and HELP menu
- Added Sensing Element change animation and explanation to Start-up Wizard, HELP Menu and Verification Fail screen
- Added messaging in Start-up wizard to explain power clean and its benefits
- Added recommendation for Power Clean after 14 days. Mandatory Power Clean at 180 days
- Added additional report generation options. Only valid dates are displayed. Custom by selecting a file # range, download All Data (1000 file limit per report), and Day, Week, Month reporting options.
- An abbreviated Start-up Wizard is now available through the HELP button during system start-up. Replaces previous HELP video.
- Added complete Japanese translation for system interface (First-pass Implementation)
For instructions on how to update your Fido X2 to the latest version, visit https://detectionsupport.com/explosives/ and selecton Resources > Knowledge Base at the top of the page, then select the article “Instructions for Fido X2 Firmware Update”